• Welcome to my blog!

Killzone 2
Posted by Richard Gomez & Gisselli Rodriguez


Remarkable.... absolutely remarkable game play. This FPS has to be the best one I have played for the console systems. The story line is very creative and will always keep you on your feet and wanting more. One think I didn't like was that it was too easy to predict when the end of the game was getting near. I did enjoy how straight forward the game was, there aren't any complicated parts of the game, its just a straight up war. Perfect for the combat type. Finally the guns, they look so good! the graphics have really come far since killzone 1.


This game focuses alot on team work, seeing as it is a war. Even though most of the campaign is done by you, you still have backup and your team mates actually do kill enemies and help you. Unlike killzone 1 where they were just used as cover fire.

The creators really did an awesome job on the shooting system. Exactly like real life, when you shoot from the hip the gun isn't too accurate except it does work nicely in 3 shot bursts. When you use the sights and move from left to right, it has to realign the sights or else it wont be accurate. Also if you look down the gun and hold down the shoot button and unload on an enemy chances are most of them wont hit or you will have too much recoil.

Another thing I liked was the amount of different types of troops. In the first killzone there was about 3 different classes of enemy ( If I remember correctly ) and in this one there are around 5 or maybe 6. One class that stood out to me was the heavy Armoured helgast, the only way to beat him is too shoot him in the head and then shoot the red pack on his back. This class is very creative and I like how it isn't rare.

I highly recommend this game to all, well those of you how can get it. This game really kept my attention, although I think it could have been a little longer, It was enough to make me happy when I beat it on expert. now go kill them all, FOR THE EMPEROR!!!!!!

Photo

Thursday, July 15, 2010

at 3:09 PM


Labels:

Labels