• Welcome to my blog!

NBA 2K10
Posted by Richard Gomez & Gisselli Rodriguez

Ill admit, I was never one to play a basketball game for a console, Very boring and I just couldn't get into it, but this one got me hooked for at least one round haha. The realistic aspect of this game is incredible! I think the key point that I enjoyed was that the game actually syncs with the real world of basketball. I was playing the Finals NBA game between the celtics and the lakers before it even happened! Too bad I lost as the lakers :( . In my personal experience playing this game, there isnt much I can write about in term of tips or a guide. Overall this game was fun for about 20 mins, But again personally I dont enjoy basketball games. I do have one tip though. Switch out your players when they get tired and when you shoot, press and hold " [] " and let go after one second or use the right analog stick and do the same. If anyone had any questions or needs me to post anything up about this game just let me know and ill be more than happy. Thank you. :)

Photo

Sunday, June 27, 2010

at 7:51 PM


Labels:

Labels