• Welcome to my blog!

Red dead Redemption
Posted by Richard Gomez & Gisselli Rodriguez


Well I finally got the chance to play this game. We got a new subscription to Gamefly so now I can get any game! woot woot. Well first off I must say the story line was AMAZING! The graphics could have been maybe a little better, considering it was for the Ps3, But still good. I really enjoyed the Rendering speed of the PS3 and game. This honestly wouldn't have been enjoyable if there would have been a loading time for every 20 steps in the game world. I also enjoyed how real the Horse riding was. Yes in the beginning it is a little hard to get it down but once you get the hang of it, it really is a fun experience, even in a game.

Just in case you don't know what the story or game, here is the run down.
You play as a bounty hunter named, John Marston, who is out the kill his old gang members who left him for dead. The Federal Govt is holding your wife and son hostage and blackmailing you into catching these old friends for them. You must help out strangers and Rebels in mexico and America to gain access to these criminals. Like I said before, The story line is great! The ending is even better and what a twist it is.
The shooting system was remarkable too. I really enjoyed the "Dead Eye" shooting, makes every shot count and very accurate. The dead eye also made the dueling matches fun ( even though I think it would have been more fun with the traditional quick finger duel ). Also in case you guys didnt know this.....if you quick press and hold L2, its locks onto the target temporarily so you can shoot the target, great for when you are out numbered....which is alot. One thing I wanna point out that I DIDNT like was the fact that every time I walked near ANY kind of robbery or group of people out in the wild I got shot at and was force to kill them.....sometimes it ruined my honor, kinda sucks. I think the best thing about this game was that even though you beat the Main story of the game, you can still play around in the old west world. I honestly recommend this game to anyone with a PS3.
If anyone wants/needs help on any part of the game....mission....stranger.....anything at all just request it and ill post it up as an addition on this post. Happy hunting!

Photo

Monday, June 21, 2010

at 1:07 AM


Labels:

Labels